Saturday 11 May 2013

It's official... I'm leading the January marathon clinic! (October 2012)


As of January I’ll be leading the Marathon Clinic out of the Running Room at Broadway & Fir. I have some rather large shoes to fill from my inspirational predecessors, Dave & Greg (quite literally size 14 in Greg’s case). I’ve been fortunate enough to participate in four previous clinics under their tutelage and have definitely become a better runner because of it. I only hope to continue the …
While officially titled an “Instructor,” I prefer to think of myself as more of a Cruise Director, ensuring the curriculum is followed, routes are planned, and that participants are getting their allotted shuffleboard and umbrella electrolyte drinks. 
I'm currently putting routes together and starting to book speakers. Here's 

Sign up for the clinic here: 

No comments:

Post a Comment